Red River Revue Center for the Arts
Annual Children's Art Show
2018 Theme: "Country Life"
Rules and Registration
1. All entries, entry tags, and applications must be received by March 21st, 2018.
2. Any entries without entry tags and/or applications will not be accepted.
3. All entries must have some relation to the 2018 theme: Country Life
4. Entries may be ANY form of art (drawings, paintings, models, photography, etc.)
5. Entries and applications may be dropped off Monday – Wednesday, 9 am – 4 pm, at the Historic Red River County Chamber of Commerce or Monday – Friday, 12 pm – 5 pm at the Red River County Public Library.
6. Entries should be framed, if possible, with entry tag attached securely on the back. No identifying information on the front please.
7. Any student (public, private, or homeschooled) in grades Pre-K through 12th grade (location does not matter), is eligible for entry.
8. Entries must be done by student ONLY.
9. Entries will be judged in four categories: Pre-K - 2nd grade, 3rd grade - 5th grade, 6th grade – 8th grade, and 9th grade - 12th grade. (Ribbons will be presented for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each category, plus an Overall Best of Show)
10. A guest artist will judge the pieces anonymously and award prizes based on merit.
11. All entries will be on display at in Clarksville, TX on Saturday, March 24th, 10 am – 4 pm and Sunday, March 25th, 2018, 1 – 4 pm.
12. ALL entries MUST be picked up at the end of the Art Gallery showing on March 25th or at the Historic Red River County Chamber of Commerce, Monday, March 26th – Wednesday, March 28th, 9 am – 4 pm. Red River Revue will not be responsible for any pieces not picked up by 4 pm on March 26th.
Download Applications and Flyers below!